Saturday, December 5, 2009

Will aveeno clear complextion really work to get rid of my acne?

I already have the wash, but will the facial lotion really do it?Will aveeno clear complextion really work to get rid of my acne?
omg get the whole line!!!!! i love clear complextion and swear its the best.. i never had a problem with acne but my skin tone was bad and it helped alot along with the little pimples i would get here and there.....





lotion, foam wash, scrubbing pads, get them alllWill aveeno clear complextion really work to get rid of my acne?
frenchvanilla (cute name btw),





If you have acne you really shouldn't use any chemical products like the stuff sold in stores and in dermatologists offices, they're a total rip off.





The truth is that manufacturers make that stuff to keep you buying because acne is their business, They'd never sell you a cure for acne. Get this if you don't want to buy to buy a bunch of products just to have your natural clear skin:





http://www.bestcureforacne.com/acnenomor鈥?/a>





I used it and people still think I'm wearing make up even though I never wear any! :op





Good Luck!
the brand name is prety good. they seemingly work well. but i hear that neutragena is the bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan