Sunday, December 13, 2009

What age is acne the worst? What age does acne start to go away?

I'm 13. and i don't have bad acne, but random pimples show up at random times. its very annoying.What age is acne the worst? What age does acne start to go away?
Uck, acne is the worst! I had a handle on my teenage acne and thought it was over once I hit the age of 18...





Then my skin changed, now I'm fighting it all over. If you're uncomfortable, go to the doctor and they can prescribe a mild topical cream that can help. I had one when I was your age and it really worked for me.





Good Luck!What age is acne the worst? What age does acne start to go away?
Acne is different for everyone. Some people don't ever get it, some people get some of it (most people), and some get a lot. Most people get acne when they start puberty, which is at your age now and unless they take care of their skin will continue to have it until their late twenties to early thirties. The best way to keep them away is to wash your face two times a day (different times, not one right after another) and to keep it moisturized so it doesn't get too dry otherwise this can make you break out even more.


I know this is long but I was the same way! Hope it helps!
For myself personally, my skin was the worst between ages 13 and 16 or so. It all depends on genetics (did your parents have acne), and your hormones..so its natural for acne to be its worst during teen years. But everyone is different. Others do not get acne as a teen, but end up getting it as an adult, which can be worse. Then there's the lucky ones that never get it.





I've heard that acne usually subsides in your early 20's..when the hormones have calmed down a lot.. again, everyone is different.



it's different for everybody and the way you treat it. I got it at thirteen, i'm 17 and still have it. Hopefully you wont have my bad luck! geta good cleanser and avoid it spreading everywhere so your skin isnt so used to breaking out. The quicker you treat it, the less severe it will become! good luck!
Acne happens at that age and for many years on, and it effects many many teenagers. It's due to the hormones in your body 'acting up' and causing acne. If you don't have a sever case you shouldn't worry too much about it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan