Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can I clear my acne and have beautiful clear even toned skin?

I have combination/sensitive skin. I have constant breakouts, and I drink a lot of water. Could you please tell me the products I should use?How can I clear my acne and have beautiful clear even toned skin?
u know what? i used to have acne and i tried proactiv and that s*** and it worked but not that great. then i went to get a facial and the cosmetologist told me i was drying out my skin with the products and that would cause overproduction of the oil glands which would then clog my pores. she told me to use a basic acne cleanser and an oil free moisterizer. Today, i use neutrogenas acne cream cleanser and clean and clear's dual action moisturizer. my face has no more acne, its never overdried, and does not get that oily. however, thanks to my monthly visit, my acne shows up around that time but not that bad, and thats when i use a topical acne cream. I suggest u find out what your skin type is to know exactly what products to use to treat your face.How can I clear my acne and have beautiful clear even toned skin?
Pro-active is good. The main thing is to keep your face CLEAN. Bacteria is what causes the acne breakout and when you keep the bacteria off your face, you will not have acne. Hope this helps!
Proactive is good and I also had awsome results with clinique 3-step system. You choose the soap, toner and lotion specific to your skin type.
don't use proactive if you have sensitive skin, don't listen to them people, go to the dermatologist and tell her to prescribe you some doxycline pills that will work
u might wan to try arbonne clear advantge sets


it has a pill to the set so it cleans both the inside and out of the body


go to their website and see what they got


www.arbonne.com


email me if u are interested


sanostas@comcast.net
Clearisil and also wash your face with hot water then hot soapy rince with hot then cold.
hi


I would advice you to try some home based remedies for skin ,hair and weight problems, this link has some good information it sure did help me so here goes,


http://tinyurl.com/m6kcr





good luck
Have you ever tried a full body detox? It is good to clean from the inside out. Good luck
You need a steady routine to keep skin at its best state. This is especially important for problematic skin. Not all products will give the same results for everyone, but I think this routine will help be very beneficial for you:





--Basis All Clear Bar Soap: use this as a cleanser in the morning and at night before bed. it is known to clear blemishes without stripping your skin.


--Almay Toner for Normal/Combo Skin: follow every cleanser/mask/scrub with a toner to prep for moisture and keep the skin polished and fresh. this will also remove any cleanser residue, dirt, oil, etc.


--Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer with SPF 15: use this in the morning after the toner. an SPF moisturizer is necessary to protect your skin from any elements, while a moisturizer will help keep your skin healthy and fresh. Aveeno's total soy complex allows your skin to be smoother, more even-toned, and radiant. I've been using this for months and have noticed amazing results.


--Proactiv Repairing Lotion: use this at night after the toner. it will efficiently get rid of any breakouts your currently have and will also prevent future breakouts. nothing in your local store works as well as this stuff.





You may also use occasional scrubs or masks if you feel they are necessary. I've gotten amazing results with Bior茅's Self-Heating Mask and use it every week. I also like Neutrogena's 60 Second Mask Scrub (weekly).
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Acne cure/Blemishes//herbal tips/Whiteheads/Blackheads/Skincare/


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hairremoval鈥?


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on Makeup /Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/ hair highlighting/


Weight loss/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com
plezx get proactiv just try dont ignore this message it could cahnge ur life
Acne remedies at home


http://acne-treatment-4-all.blogspot.com鈥?/a>





Dr Murads Acne Complex


http://acne-treatment-4-all.blogspot.com鈥?/a>
proactiv is amazing. it works wondrs


www.proactiv.com
proactiv. it's the best, but u must be consistent w/it. luck! :D
pro active works great
  • anti virus protection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    student loan