Friday, December 11, 2009

How many days do you have to use an acne product before the acne goes away?

I am using Biore facial scrub. I do not have acne, but I have the occasional pimples and bumps. I use this once in the morning, once at night. How long does it normally take before you see a change in your skin (softness, smoothness)?How many days do you have to use an acne product before the acne goes away?
I use Biore too! it's the green bottle w/ microbeads... I use this at night to get all my makeup off, but I use other face washes in the morning.





It usually takes 7-14 days to see results, depending on the strength of the salycilic acid or whatever it has in it.





For small occasional pimples or bumps, I would recommend getting Clean and Clear 10% benzol peroxide face wash (dark purple tube) - my boyfriend uses this with washcloth and sounds like you and him have the same skin type. His skin looks really nice after he uses this wash. I use it too but I also use different face washes, one to remove makeup, and one to treat acne. And I have been very pleased with Clean and Clear's benzol peroxide wash!How many days do you have to use an acne product before the acne goes away?
It usally takes about two to three weeks to see complete results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan