Friday, December 11, 2009

How do you find out about what is causing of your acne?

I've tried several things for my acne in the past, and I'm about ready to just give up. If I knew what was causing it in the first place, I'd probably have a better chance at treating it. (Is it crazy hormones? Is it really bad cell turn over? Is it extreme excess sebum? Is it all of these?)


Does a dermatologist have a way to find out or questions they ask to determine it? Or is there another way to find the right treatment besides blindly trying new junk over and over again?How do you find out about what is causing of your acne?
Dermatologists do have ways of finding out what causes skin ailments. The one time I went to a dermatologist (for patches of dry skin on my face) he looked at my face for about ten seconds and explained exactly what I had, why and what I should do. I suppose for other things they may have to ask questions, or run tests, but I'd say if your acne's driving you that crazy, see a dermatologist. It's their job to tell you what to do.How do you find out about what is causing of your acne?
dermotologists are good they know what they are doing. they have some stuff that works really well now.
  • anti virus protection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    student loan