Friday, December 11, 2009

Ways to rid face of acne and blackheads?

OK, I was wondering if anyone knew any home made remedies for acne(I don't have a lot), and blackheads on my nose and chin. They just recently started bothering me!Ways to rid face of acne and blackheads?
Avoid products with mineral oils.


Clean your skin and replace lost moisture without using products that clog pores.


Keep yourself regular.Ways to rid face of acne and blackheads?
Hey, if you never want to ever have another pimple again, just use Irish Spring with Aloe on your face every 12 hours. (The bar of soap that says ';with Aloe'; on the label). I wish someone would have told me about that. I even tried proactive, and it helped a lot, but I still got pimples every now and then. But one day I ran out, so I just started using my bar of Irish Spring soap on my face, and it work's like magic! Absolutely perfect! I wish I would have tried it when I was a teenager, because then I would have perfect skin right now, instead of these few acne scars. I've never seen anything on the internet about using Irish Spring to cure acne, so I figured try to get the word out. And also, don't ever eat anything with Nestle Semi-Sweet chocolate in it. All other chocolate is fine, but Nestle puts something poisonous in their semi-sweet brand -- I guess whatever chemical makes it sweet it also what makes your skin brake out.
a routine helps best. i use ponds cold cream ($4ish) and you put a think layer on every night, leave it on for 3 minutes, wipe it off with a dry tissue, then use some sort of astringent ($2ish at target or walmart or wherever-baby wipes also work) i do that every night and i've never had acne.
eat a grapefruit (its good 4 u)


put the rinds in a pan with some water and bring 2 boil


take off heat


hold head over steam for 5-10 min (open pores and sweats out nastys)


exfoliate with kitchen salt,not 2 hard (clears pores)


wash and moisturise
Mmkay.


I have had spots and I know exactly how to get rid of them.


I hope this helps.





WATER. Is bloody magic. Just make yourself drink it.. about, 4 bottles a day will do magic, darling.


General fruit is good. Find one you like and eat! :)


Anything with Aloe Vera in it. I got a cream and it's good!


DON'T use Clearasil or anything like that.





But basically. And this is going to sound stupid.


But listen. One of the main cures for spots, as I have found, is getting a girlfriend/boyfriend. They just. Go! It's because your less stressed and happy. It really works!


Look... I bet you are really pretty. Beauty goes further than the state of your skin. The first thing I like at on a girl is her eyes. Something you can't get spots on.





You'll be fine darling.


We all go through it.


And tbh.


It hits the prettiest people.


Good luck! %26lt;3


xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan