Friday, December 11, 2009

What are some good surgical solutions to help get rid of acne?

I don't have severe acne, but i hate the one or two that seem to come up just as the other one leaves. I also have very sensitive skin and no matter what I always end up witha tiny scar.





I was wondering if any one knows of a shot, or medical treatment I can do that will help me get rid of this problem and about how much it costs.





Please don't tell me about face washes and creams, as i have tried them all and have even gotten facials.





Thanks alot (in advance)What are some good surgical solutions to help get rid of acne?
i'm going to this laser center, they're giving me blue light treatment, this blue wavelength of light kills the P. acnes bacteria in skin. my acne has since reduced significantly. i once have large nodular type ones. now they're just but tiny-tiny 1 or 2 bumps that rarely appear... sometimes i don't even have any (except nearing my period, hormonal reasons). but with this treatment, make sure you have money to spend... lasers are not famous bargains.





ps: someone answered proactiv? don't even bother. SAY NEVER. i tried that, and within 2 weeks of using it my face flared up with pimples the size of quarters. seriously. it hurt even when i wasn't touching it, really bad infection. i had to go to urgent care, get vaccinated to immediately remove morbid infection... it totally ruined my face. the laser treatment i'm having now has removed the problems i had with stupid proacne, i mean -activ.What are some good surgical solutions to help get rid of acne?
I wash with proactiv in the morning, wash my face with dove soap at night and tan at about 10 or so in the evening. The tanning is what cleared my face up big time. Have you tried tanning?
Have you tried proactiv? It works pretty good.





Surgery just seems so extreme. Especially on the facial regions. You don't wanna do that, trust me. Especially not for something like acne.





And to the girl below me that answered ';NEVER try proactiv';, calm down, buddy. Just because proactiv didn't work for you, doesn't mean it won't for everyone else. It works for MOST people, that's for sure.
Ok well i had acne and i whent to a skin doc. and they gave me stuff to fix it it works wonders so try if it dont work let me no!!!! P.s try proactive i tryed and didn't work but the results will very!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan