Friday, December 11, 2009

What is a good makeup or something that covers up mild acne?

I'm a thirteen year old and I have mild acne on my chin and nose. I need something to cover it up so it won't be so noticeable.


Thanks for your help.What is a good makeup or something that covers up mild acne?
I use Lasting Finish, it works very well. It stays on too! Sometimes, it is hard to wash off, it stays on for so long. I also put on Covergirl powder and blush just for blending purposesWhat is a good makeup or something that covers up mild acne?
Although there is no cure, acne treatments are available to help control breakout activity. Acne treatments are divided into three categories: topical, systemic, and procedural. The course of treatment is determined by the type and severity of acne.





Knowing your grade of acne will help you choose the most effective treatment plan. Grade I and Grade II (mild to moderate acne) can often be treated with over-the-counter products. A dermatologist must treat Grade III and Grade IV (moderately severe to severe, or cystic acne).
your answer is in the site i mentioned in my sources

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan