Sunday, December 13, 2009

What can I use on my face to reduce teh visibility of acne scars?

Nothing too exspensive, and nothing that requires alot of commitment. And dont say go to the demitologist, that'll cost an arm and legWhat can I use on my face to reduce teh visibility of acne scars?
use papaya pulp mixed with a pinch of saltWhat can I use on my face to reduce teh visibility of acne scars?
http://www.mederma.com/





works nicely and isn't too expensive.
I use a fade cream that has sunscreen in it already called


Esoterica





It's under $10.00 and that's with tax





wash face twice a day and apply a thin layer (I use it morning and at night before going to sleep)





it does take a few months (depending on how severe the scar is) to fade away but it's so worth it....it made my skin look as if I'd never had any skin problems, ever!!!!!
i got the same problems
THERE IS A MAKE UP FOR SCARS. DON'T KNOW WHAT IT COST .
Bare Minerals Bisque or Summer Bisque depending on your skin tone. They have it at http://www.sephora.com or http://www.qvc.com you do not have to purchase it from the club
Proactiv is amazing but it can be pricey and it charges you every month. There is this new system called Acne-free, it comes in a 3 step kit and its under $15 and I personally think its way better. You will see an improvement in a few days! good luck!
a scar reducing creme. look at the drugstore.
yes i had the same problem. for months i tried products like neutrogena scar fading but it didn't work that well. Tired after my 4th tube of that crap i tried something. in the shower take a washcloth with a exfoliating face wash like st.ives apricot scrub. for about a min, firmly and carefully massage your face and rinse. this is very cheap like $4 for the wash and cloth. i after a couple weeks i notice that scars that have been on my cheek for years were gradually fading...
Well, if it's something you want you might have to commit to something. However, using cocoa butter or neosporin on the scars on a regular basis might help, as well as drinking lots of water and taking vitamin E suppliments. You can also break open the vitamin E capsule and put the gel on the scars. Be sure to get a good moisturizer like Saint Ives (you can get it at target or walmart) and use it after you wash your face or shower.





PS The vitamin E gel also works for cuticles! :-)
try maderma its for scars just ask your doc about at your next appointment
I use clean and clear spot treatment cream when I have a big break out and it works very well! Pretty much overnight. Proactiv is great also but can be quite expensive to get. I would look for any type of Neutrogena/Clean %26amp; Clear cream or face wash which go around $5-8 dollars
What worked for me was Palmers Cocoa Butter, for scars. It made them totally go away. In less then a week, once @ night, they started to fade. It took about 2 months (I'd forget some nights) and they were gone. It's been over a year and they are still gone. Good Luck. Oh, I got it at Walmart. It's not the lotion, it's got a different texture, it's made for scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan