Sunday, December 13, 2009

Why does my acne worsen when I use acne products?

I am 23 and am now just starting to get acne real bad. Mostly on my chin. It seems that when I use acne products it gets worse. Especially when I use products with salicylic acid. I don't otherwise have sensitive skin. Any suggestions?Why does my acne worsen when I use acne products?
A friend of mine has this problem because he is allergic to salicylic acid. You could try something with sulfur or benzoyl peroxide in it and see if that works any better for you.





PS. I do agree with J B- when you first start using a product it sort of ';sucks'; or ';vacuums'; stuff up from underneath the skin so at first things might get worse as the oil surfaces and then better. I guess you'll just have to stick with if for a while and decide see if it eventually clears up or if it seems to be an allergy to it.Why does my acne worsen when I use acne products?
I feel your pain. We're told that acne is something ';we'll grow out of';, but it's just so not true for so many people.





I struggled for years with mine, until I tried something which literally changed my life. A completely natural method which cleared it in a few days. One big piece of advice I would give is not to use these acne products. I used them for years - really dried my skin out and never helped the acne. Following the advice of the website in the link, I switched to a simple non-comedogenic soap (I use Pears transparent soap), and the difference was incredible, especially when used with his other advice. I was sceptical at first - especially when he goes on to say use castor oil on your skin at night (I mean - who puts OIL on acne prone skin!?) but... I was amazed! It really helped.





I really hope it helps you. It definitely helped me. Big time!
I used many products.


Klear Action


Neutrogena advanced solutions


St.Ives.





But at last I found my cure It was Murad acne complex.Every skin is differrent.Please don't waste your money on acne products like ClearPore,ZenMed and Ebooks.Get real products like Neutrogena,Proactiv or Murad.First if you think that your acne is not going heal and it is worsening the effect,STOP using it.I experienced it with St.Ives acne wash.Even though it has very fine reviews in drugstore web site.


I had try Murad for 2 weeks to find that it is the cure.Good luck to you.


PS.Do not base on reviews when you are going to buy a product.You will miss your cure.


First



Your acne getting worse when you switch to a new product is pretty normal. The medications start drawing stuff out of your skin, and sometimes your pores clog in the process. It takes about a week for acne to get worse, and about 3 weeks for it to start getting better.
This method works because i use it myself on a day to day basis.





I have suffered from acne


since i was 14 and i have started to experiment on different ways to reduce or totally vanish acne.


And this is the way which i have been using and i can see a huge different on my face.
your skin is reacting to the meds in the product.. keep using it for 7 to 10days, if you see no change in your acne or it gets worse stop using it,, skin reacts to new products. even soaps.. so keep at it..
Check out my article on how to manage your acne:





http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>
The other answer could be correct or, it is bringing the acne up to the surface while it heals from below. Often, acne treatments make your skin worse before it gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan