Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is a fast and easy way to get rid of my acne?

There isn't very much of it, but i want my skin to be mostly clear for Thanksgiving.What is a fast and easy way to get rid of my acne?
Drink plenty of water and use a gentle


face cleanser. When I start to break out


a little, I usually stay away from the greasy


foods, drink water and use my St. Ives apricot


scrub and L'oreal (dunno if I spelled that right. lol)


facial toner. Face usually gets better in 3-4 days.





And when I get big pimples, I put a hot cloth


on it, to open it up and put on my Clearasil


Vanishing Acne cream 2 times a day. And its


usually gone in 2-3 days. That stuff is strong though,


its 10% salicylic acid. What is a fast and easy way to get rid of my acne?
Acne is a bundle of skin rashes formed over skin due to the action of hormones on the sebaceous glands. You can get rid of these acne from any of the natural acne remedies listed on the below site. Check it out for yourself as it worked for all that i personally know. The site address is beauticianworld.com



could be just hormones acting up. clean with a gentle cleanser like Cetaphil. use tea tree oil. great stuff.
  • anti virus protection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    student loan