Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the best affordable acne treatment?

I'm a 14 year old light brown indian boy, and I've used a few different acne treatments, but it was epic fail. I used Clearasil, Neutragena acne kit (that **** is 20 bucks) and the other over the counter ****.





I want to get rid of the acne, because it's huge and sometimes, it gets so big my friends are like ';Pop the pimple'; but I know I shouldn't...





I used shaving cream and tooth paste, but it was not working either.





Any ideas?What is the best affordable acne treatment?
u can get yogurt and mix it with salt and rub it against ur face and then wash it off


wash ur face regularly


get the neutrogena wave it works really good


there is an acne cream that has apricot and its good for that


also, change ur pillow covers frequently


u can put vaseline after u wash ur face before u go to bed


eat more vegetables


eat vitamin A tablets each day


drink lots of water


get facials once in a while, they pop the pimples but since they make ur pores big it doesnt leave any marks so its perfect


good luck and i hope i was of helpWhat is the best affordable acne treatment?
Hey, if you never want to ever have another pimple again, just use Irish Spring with Aloe on your face every 12 hours. (The bar of soap that says ';with Aloe'; on the label). I wish someone would have told me about that. I even tried proactive, and it helped a lot, but I still got pimples every now and then. But one day I ran out, so I just started using my bar of Irish Spring soap on my face, and it work's like magic! Absolutely perfect! I wish I would have tried it when I was a teenager, because then I would have perfect skin right now, instead of these few acne scars. I've never seen anything on the internet about using Irish Spring to cure acne, so I figured try to get the word out. And also, don't ever eat anything with Nestle Semi-Sweet chocolate in it. All other chocolate is fine, but Nestle puts something poisonous in their semi-sweet brand -- I guess whatever chemical makes it sweet it also what makes your skin brake out.
Don't use toothpaste or shaving cream (for shaving) and toothpaste is a no brainer it is for teeth.





If you want to fight acne you have to do simply that.


Any brand will work. Wash (oxy face wash or the drug store brand)


rinse, towel dry and use toner (witch hazel) and apply acne cream.


Repeat this at night. DO not skip a step.





Before you wash at night take a hot compress to your face.


It draws the dirt/oil out.





Wash your hair with a shampoo for oily hair rinse/repeat.
There are actually many ways to overcome your without spending to much money behind it. For example use soap that doesn't have perfume in it. I use neutrogena acne face wash twice a day. Also I use acne pads for my face twice a day. I got a lot of information from this article I read about what causes acne and how to treat it naturally. I will give you the article if you want to take a look at it may give you a few ideas how to save money and do the natural thing. http://ezinearticles.com/?Acne-Causes-and-Treatments%26amp;id=1686834 Good Luck!
I have tried sooo many things to try and cure the pimples on my lower face and i have found that some herbal remedies work as well as the expensive treatments.





Do a google search for '; Herbal Remedies '; or visit a site like Facial Excellence.com. They have a lot of cures you can make at home.





http://www.facialexcellence.com
Apple Cider Vinegar/Water


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbsqZKDlH鈥?/a>
1000 miligrams of vitamin C. Daily. Also change your pillow case frequently and shower at night. Trust Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan