Friday, December 11, 2009

When using the three day acne treatment procedure from zapzyt?

Should I be concerned if the overnight dissolving cream stings a little when first being applied? It never hurts after about five minutes, it only hurts for maybe a minute after applying it, and it doesn't hurt very bad or I would have discontinued use. This is my second time using it and this is the first time this has happened. It is also old, so do you think that could be a part of it, the first time I used it, it was new. What do you think?


BTW: This product is basically a cheap verson of Proactive but I'm not sure if it works as well.When using the three day acne treatment procedure from zapzyt?
If it stings it means its killing off the bacteria!





its working(: trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan