Friday, December 11, 2009

How long does it take for birth control to help with acne?

I've been using it for a month now and I haven't seen any real results.


I know it's impacting me because my period is doing different things and getting me on a regular cycle, but I'm usually it for acne.


I know I shouldn't be expecting it to be 100% clear but, I'm just wondering when it'll start showing a difference.How long does it take for birth control to help with acne?
It normally takes at least 3 months, which pill are you on?





Some people seem to get results early but for most people it's 3-6 months.





HarrietHow long does it take for birth control to help with acne?
Before I got on birth control I usually tended to break out before my period and I thought birth control would clear up my acne as well. The only effect it had on my acne was clearing it up a little before my period. Meaning that I still broke out. Birth control doesn't always help with acne, it just varies. but I would give it more time in your case. make sure that you have a daily acne routine and that you stick to it. I recommend the Neutrogena proactive-like face medicine. you can buy it at the store and it comes with three bottles. that started to clear my acne up within the next day.





its called complete acne therapy system

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan