Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is the best way to get rid of a little acne?

I just have a little on my nose, and I'm wondering what the best wash is to use.What is the best way to get rid of a little acne?
Wash your face with any acne product containing silicic acid, and don't touch your face. Don't worry too much. Acne is hereditary.What is the best way to get rid of a little acne?
toothpaste can help the swelling
I had the same problem but ever since I used Biore the acne went away.
Clearasil ultra works really well.Just use sum kinda moisturizer after because it does tend to dry out the skin
well u can use turmeric powder with honey which will soften your skin and then rub your face with a cloth which will remove small acne. If you have severe problem of acne you can use isotretinoin cream. And yes I have found Nivea cream really good for smooth,clear and shiny skin. FYI:I am not working for Nivea!!All information provided is self-experience based. Effect may vary from individual to individual.
I would say use a little dab of the refining mask from proavtive. that is what i use and it workds great.
rub some tears on it you boohoo baby


HAHA
the best thing i have ever used is desitin for babys butts heheh... to swear it works the next day its all gone.
oxy cream or oxy daily wash

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan