Friday, December 11, 2009

What kind of make up can I use to cover black acne scars?

I am a nineteen year old black female and I've have bad acne for years. I been trying different types of foundations but I can't find any that will cover my dark scars and match my complexion. I want to go somewhere where they will match the cover up and foundation to my skin or find one that I can match easily. I tried MAC and it made me break out even more. PLEASE HELP ME! I know I am beautiful I just want the make up to look natural and provide great coverage at the same time. Please give me feasible suggestions. I am on a tight budget but if it is a miracle product I will pay for the benefit. Thank you in advance for your help. Also what suggestions do you have on the best acne fighting products and eczema treatments that don't have to pe prescribed by a doctor.What kind of make up can I use to cover black acne scars?
If your willing to pay for a miracle, try a dermatologist, seriously.What kind of make up can I use to cover black acne scars?
Try Derma-blend or Derma-bond. It will even cover a tatoo.
well im 20 yrs old and im a black female, i also have a few scars to and this makeup really helps me so it should help u too. well its maybelline everfresh makeup foundation.





its like magic try it... Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan