Friday, December 11, 2009

What is best to reduce acne scarring?

I've had A LOT OF puffy red acne that's been picked at on my cheeks. It's all gone now, but the scarring is still there. What can I do to reduce the scarring and make my skin look healthier.





I'd like some thing that is fairly affordable (some thing that can be bought in stores), but if you know some thing that needs to be prescribed by a doctor - let me know.What is best to reduce acne scarring?
I used http://www.cureacnescars.com/ it worked great, I had lots of acne scars after having heavy acne as a teenager, but this natural treatment works wonders and I highly recommend it.What is best to reduce acne scarring?
Mix 1 tablespoon of sour cream ( 0% fat for oily face), 1 tablespoon of yogurt, 1 tablespoon of grind oatmeal and 3-4 drops of lemon juice. Apply on face, leave for 10 minutes and wash off.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .
Flaxseed oil is a great way to fade scars. You can buy it at any health food store. Also great for new scars, helps to heal them faster and the scar will not be so noticeable. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
try looking here for easy tips for acne and it's scars http://acnedestroyer.blogspot.com/
hi. there's some good info and solutions at the site below, including inexpensive and 'natural' treatments. there are some very good, guaranteed products available, as well, depending on your budget.





In my research, I've found a couple of new acne treatment systems that work very well, including scarring - one less expensive than the other. They both have guaranteed results or your money back, and have great feedback and testimonials from users. You can check them out at the info site below. One is ';Acne Free in 3 Days';, and the other is a revolutionary new acne treatment system that treats your acne from the inside out, has no side effects, and is dermatologist recommended with guaranteed results. It also helps scarring. This system is called ';Acnezine';. It helps heal blemishes and scars, including spots, whiteheads pimples, redness, pus, and blackheads. It's safe and effective, and will help keep new blemishes from forming. It has natural ingredients, and includes a high percentage of daily required vitamins including Vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, and E.





I would check these out, as well as the information and other natural and OTC solutions available, and let me know your results. I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan