Saturday, December 5, 2009

Just wondering anyone find a good natural way to clear up acne?

I've tried so many things for acne but they just seem to make my skin much worse! I even took accutane for 2 months but had to stop cause of bad side effects! Anyone clear their acne with anything natural and safe?Just wondering anyone find a good natural way to clear up acne?
Nature's Cure works pretty good. I also think you should wash your face in the morning and before bed and also moisturize. Your skin will be better off when you are older.Just wondering anyone find a good natural way to clear up acne?
Id love to help you out, my mother is a dermatologist.. She always advised me to get exposed to the sun.. not for a long time, just few minutes will do. now I dont have acne anymore.. I hope you really get rid of them soon
This worked for my brother with in weeks. Hes never had another problem with it. Buy a box of 'epsom salts' and some empty captules. Fill them up with the salt %26amp; take 2 a day

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan