Sunday, December 13, 2009

What are good skin products of face wash for dry skin with acne?

My face is really dry and I can't find any products that will help. Please recommend, if you can, a lotion and a face wash. Don't recommend proactiv. It was a waste of money for me.What are good skin products of face wash for dry skin with acne?
In the Nutritional Healing book it says that the best product to wash with that is gentle and good on the face is Neutrogena or Cetephil. =%26gt;What are good skin products of face wash for dry skin with acne?
try using Aveeno ultra-calming foaming cleanser. it keeps my face soft and not dried out and it helps with my acne. i wash my face withit everyday
use the neutrogena wave and get the exfoliating pads for it. =)
Try Clean and Clear

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan