Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I even my skin tone, and get rid of acne?

I'm looking to even out my skin tone, plsu I'm fighting blemishes. It's going well on fightign blemishes. Eating better, excercising, using 100% natural organic things and remidies. But I'm 100% open to any other ideas! My skin isn't to blotchy, but I want to even it out, it's beginning to get more blotchy. I have a big event coming up in July. Church Camp! I realy want to make new friends, and improve myseld. How can I even out my skin tone and clear my acne? And is there anyway to help keep skin from getting to oily, without completely killing it and making it all dry and itchy? HELP!How can I even my skin tone, and get rid of acne?
www.acnetips4u.blogspot.comHow can I even my skin tone, and get rid of acne?
bare minerals or a make up like bare minerals is the only thing that I have found that actually covers and doesn't look caked on and doesn't break me out. My daughter who has acne uses it and I use it and have redness on my face and we both love it. It also is great in the heat because it is like a powder and doesn't run when you sweat, it actually keeps you from sweating on your face, it is like it absorbs moisture. I got ours on ebay. Also for acne we both use proactive and it really works!





Have fun at camp, I loved church camp. It was so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan