Friday, December 11, 2009

What is a good foundation for someone with oily skin and acne scarring?

I need something that will lesson the look of the scars without feeling like glop on my face.What is a good foundation for someone with oily skin and acne scarring?
Try Bare Minerals or the Loreal version that you can buy at walmart. They are both really great and very light on the skin.What is a good foundation for someone with oily skin and acne scarring?
As a professional makeup artist, might i suggest an oil-free foundation. I just love working with KmS Mineral Essentials. It is a natural mineral makeup that contains kaolin clay, a wonderful oil absorber. Your finish is very fresh natural looking, yet the makeup lasts for hours on end. The concealer virtually erases imperfections, even acne scarring.
Hey, my moms close friend has really awful scars on her face and she is totally vain about her skin. Anyway she loves that mineral wear stuff that's always advertised on TV. I have to say it really dose work! It's kinda expensive I think, but I';m cheap, I use some like Lorielle or revlon mineral makeup and it works great too! I hate wearing makeup becasue my skin is oily and it has always felt nappy, but now I wear it every day, so quick and my skin looks awesome all day. Good Luck!
i think Absolute Oil Control Foundation by ARTISTRY will work for u





its really Lightweight, 100% oil-free foundation confidently puts an end to oil and shine so i think u should try it . and


It鈥檚 clinically proven to minimize the appearance of blemishes, pores, and other skin imperfections so its .Ideal for oily skin


u can buy this only online u can go here





www.MAKESMARTCHOICE.COM


then go to beauty tab then in foundations


best of luck
for someone with oily skin and scarring i would recommend a natural foundation that is not oil based and does not have mico-crystals, as they are in most foundation they can make scarring more appearant. check whatever store you go to for a natural foundation that's very fine in texture.
I have bad skin also so I use mineral makeup from a company that makes this product especially for people with bad skin. You can get it at:


http://www.myseriesse.com/shop_online.as鈥?/a>
A thick fluid foundation , any good brand , and a little darker than your skin , slight darker not a lot , so it'd look natural!
Mary Kay's Full-Coverage Foundation.
i have acne scars and oily skin. i use clinique cream to powder and it works really good
I use bare escentuals. i love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan