Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is honestly the best acne treatment out there?

There are all kinds. What is the better of them all, statistics and your opinion wise?What is honestly the best acne treatment out there?
Aloe vera is the best and safest treatment for acne or any other skin problem, visit the site below


http://www.homeopathicremediesfor.com/sk鈥?/a>What is honestly the best acne treatment out there?
What the skin needs is a product that clears pores and kills bacteria, thus preventing hair follicles from clogging and turning into acne. This is what you should be looking for if you want to get rid of those ugly acne.





Before trying any treatment, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:





http://www.squidoo.com/thebestacnetreatm鈥?/a>





Hope this helps:)
Hi there.


I suffered with acne since i was around 15. I have tried and tested practically everything that is available to man.


Ive tried over the counter creams, washes, zit zappers.. ive tried medication..ive tried herbal and natural products.. ive tried just the old water and soap. Now to be perfectly honest.. the only thing that was successfullyith me is Roaccutane. I know everyone says that its a harsh drug that has worse side effects.. but for someone who suffered mild-harsh acne, this is the best stuff that i used. I was on the lowest dosage.. and it gets worse before it gets better. But i was at the end of my wits when i began my treatement so i didnt care. From someone who knows the pain and embaressment of acne, i will be honest with u.


Roaccutane did definatly work, i get the occastional pimple here and there, but i also upped my water intake..changed my pillowcase everynite...wash my hair regilarly and make sure i DONT TOUCH MY FACE WITH MY FINGERS...and i STOPPED PICKING...which i believe made a hell of a lot of difference..


if you havent tried roaccutane.. i would recommend it , as long as you are closely monitored and go to a repuatble Dermotologist.





I would also say STAY AWAY from Proactive and all that Cosmotologist crap you get from beauiticians ITS ALL JUNK...





Hope that helps. :


xx
Yo man, if you are serious about getting rid of your acne, e-mail me, no joke I would post the secret but it would get deleted cause it's from something copyrighted that you have to buy. The thing I'm talking about is something you can buy at walmart. Hit me up.
clean and clear the 3 step thing- cleared it all in like 3 days.


i tried proactiv and it wasnt working for me but clean and clear really did the trick
dr. murad. better than proactive in my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan