Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the best product to buy to get rid of acne scars?

Scar removal cream, toner, coco butter are just a few I heard that works but I don't know....What is the best product to buy to get rid of acne scars?
I have used a scar kit from zenmed.





The skin eraser actually worked for me and reduced the redness on the acne scars.





Also you can find a lot of articles at:





http://www.acnescarstreatments.com





I used some of the home remedies on their as well.What is the best product to buy to get rid of acne scars?
okay i don't try products with alot of chemicals such as proactiv, etc.





I start out using St. Ives Apricot srub.if you have sensitive skin get the gentle one or if you have blackheads then get the blackhead removal one.





See if that works for you. im currently tryin lemon juice and it makes your skin feeel muccch better.





But remember even if you eat junk foods , DRINK TONS OF WATER. you will probaly have to use the bathroom more but its worth it. Also i put cocoa butter at night and it seems to be making a diff. kinda.





Im also trying avon banishing cream, it faded some of my marks so far so you shuld try it.
you can find an answer about your question and know more about acne by visiting this blog http://teensandhealth.blogspot.com
Proactive

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan