Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do you help fade acne marks?

Okay, so I broke out reallly bad once I started school, might have been because it's high school and the teachers, and homework and whatever, soooo now i have like acne and i have A LOT of marks from pimples before. How can i help fade those marks?How do you help fade acne marks?
Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mask Eliminating Peel





Try it!How do you help fade acne marks?
I read somewhere that honey and nutmeg will help to get rid of scars from acne. I've tried it a few times and it does seems to work. What you do is mix one tablespoon of honey with one tablespoon of nutmeg. After washing your face apply the mixture and let it sit for twenty minutes. Rinse well and pat dry! Don't remember where I read this...
lemon will lighten them. squeeze lemon juice in a small container and get a cotton ball and rub it on the marks.. u have to be consistent. it will dry ur skin a little but make sure u have a face moisturizer :)
Get a good face wash like neutrogena.
I would try www.medicalcremes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan