Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do you treat cystic acne?

I have cystic acne and i have yet to find an over the counter product that will help me. I do not want to go to a dermatologist because it is too expensive. What products work well, does anyone have any home remedies?How do you treat cystic acne?
Well,cystic acne results from sensitive skin.The best thing u could do is by using an intensive skincare treatment to improve ur skin sensitivity so that no new breakouts will occur.Just cleanse,tone and moisturize twice a day to regulate ur sebaceous glands and prevent new breakouts.Use a purifying mask once a week to detoxify ur face.Facial treatment could enhance ur healing process too.And when ur acne becomes scars,include a scar serum to improve ur skin complexion.Good luck...How do you treat cystic acne?
I have found out through personal experience that treating my acne holistically was the best for me. I found an e book online that taught me the holistic approach to treating acne. I was skeptical at first but these books I found on this website actually work!





Acnextinct.com
i had it and used clean and clear advantage the purple and silver set god it was so painful having cystic acne i got it from talking on my cell good luck try not to wear make up to much
  • anti virus protection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    student loan