Thursday, June 24, 2010

What would you recommend for untreatable Acne after the Failure of Accutane?

I'm 27 years old and I've had severe,invariable acne for almost 14 years in counting. I've been to countless dermatologist's, nutritionist's and Physician's and gone through an unbelievable amount of unsuccessful acne medications. Including Acctuane Which is supposedly the Gold standard for acne treatment with something like a 97 percent success rate--but it didn't do a thing for me.





What else is there?





It seems my acne just keeps getting worse.What would you recommend for untreatable Acne after the Failure of Accutane?
Sorry to hear that Accutane didn't work for you. Did it have any effect on you at all? If it did you could try a second course but I could understand if you don't really want to do that. Have you ever gotten your allergies tested? It's possible that something you're consuming is giving you an allergic reaction in the form of acne. Have you tried any hormonal treatments? I've heard good things about Spironolactone; you could also try birth control pills. I hope you can find something that works for you.What would you recommend for untreatable Acne after the Failure of Accutane?
Try baking soda

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan