Thursday, June 24, 2010

Best way to start an acne system?

I'm going to start an acne system with salicylic acid and a little benzyol peroxide in the products. I haven't used medicated harsh-ish ingredients in a very long time. Should I just start my system all at one time and risk irritating my skin and ';shocking'; it with all the acne meds or should I gradually ease my skin into the program by only using the wash for a few days, then start using the toner, then the moisturizer?





Can your face get ';shocked'; or am I just paranoid?Best way to start an acne system?
Hey, what are you trying to do? Destroying your face? I suggest you just use some proven acne cream to do the job.





Here is a product from Revitol Skin Care Product that might be able to help you remove those acne. The Acnezine Solution is a revolutionary acne skin care system formulated to treat acne from the inside-out. The Acnezine Solution is not just another topical acne treatment product. It is an entire skin care management system that finds the source of your acne and not only heals the blemishes you have, but also treats future outbreaks that you don't even see yet!





For more information, click on source link.





Good luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan