Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I get rid of acne and keep it from coming back?

I'm an active teen and I know most teens get acne.. I was just wondering of a way to keep it at a minimum.How can I get rid of acne and keep it from coming back?
here .. :





What causes acne?


*Hormones


*Hereditary


*Plugged Oil Products





What doesn't cause acne?


*Food. (chocolate .. soda despite wat others say)


*Dirt (stuff in a blackhead is not dirt..its is a chemical reaction in the oil duct that turns it black)


*Contact with people (not contagious)


*Your thoughts (thoughts of sex)





u can limit ur acne by not popping ur zits or pinching them. All it does is break open the lining of the oil ducts and them swollen and red. It can cause scars as well.





dont scrub ur skin hard...it can irritate the skin





and try to avoid products that contain oil ...





and dont stress...it can cause pimples..





There is no cure for acne but it usually clears up as u get older.





Something to help it:


Benzoyl Peroxide...only once a day with a 5% lotion. Apply a thin layer over ur zits.avoid skin around eyes.!





Good luck!How can I get rid of acne and keep it from coming back?
Pro Active and cut back on the greasy and sugary foods
Acne remedies at home


http://acne-treatment-4-all.blogspot.com鈥?/a>





Dr Murads Acne Complex


http://acne-treatment-4-all.blogspot.com鈥?/a>
I'm in my mid 20's and I still have acne! I've tried that dr's method above of just washing and using the 5% lotion; and it's never worked. I just order Proactiv, I see on epinions.com that it eitiher works great or makes it worse. Also www.sephora.com has several acne kits that come in 30 day trial size.


I have not tried the dermatologist method as I tend to avoid dr's.
Taking meds is good and actually works but usually only while you take them. For permanent effects its up to ur lifestyle. washing with the right cleanser two times a day (not more or ur skin will dry) and eating right (majorly important). You can see a dermatologist who can give you something, but use it only to start out and then try a healthy lifestlye. you can also try natural herbs that are anti infections and antibacterial.
DEAR LORD????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! If I knew I would definately tell you because I suffered with it for over half my life. Since then, I have been dealing with wrinkles!





I hope you have better luck/fortune.
I found some good info here.
forget about that crap. just go to a dermatologist, and get pills. either doxycycline (works wonders) or...tetra cycline? ( i am not sure what the name was). anyways the doxycycline is way more powerful (not good for your liver). and yea i mean its just awesome. that plus as the other guy said, cut back on fats, u'll have no zits at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan