Saturday, June 26, 2010

How many years till i get acne?

I am 15 years old and i just had my very first period a few weeks ago, so i am a fairly late bloomer. Both of my parents had really bad acne, so im pretty sure im screwed too. Right now, my acne isn't bad at all, just a couple zits around my nose and chin. So my question is, how long till i get the bad acne, or will i get it all?How many years till i get acne?
Well, I'm not a girl and i dont know about what is consider a late bloomer but as a guy i hit puberty early (mid 7th grade) I started to get acne when i was going into 8th grade. I would guess you have about another year. If you dont have it by the end of your freshman year i think its safe to say you wont get acne.How many years till i get acne?
well it depends on how you take care of your skin. if you like to eat a lot of sweets like other girls(and myself) then your likely to get acne. but if you wash your face regularly then you shouldn't get it. heredity can possibly come into effect then you may clear it up by getting medicine to put on it.
if your getting acne it will be when you pms so around like 3-5 days before your period


good luck


mine?


love peace chicken grease:)
I believe acne is not a hereditary trait. It really depends on how clean you keep your face. If you want to play it safe, buy deep pore cleansers to clean out any dirt in your pores.
Most people get acne at about 14-15 but not everyone gets it,if your 15 and don't have it its likely you wont get it.
You might never get acne. Not everyone has gets it. I never had it and I'm 18. I get the occasional pimple but it's never full blown acne. So you might not get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan