Saturday, June 26, 2010

What product would you recommend for acne?

My acne isn't really very bad, but I would like clearer skin, of course. What products have you tried or know someone who has that actually work?What product would you recommend for acne?
Hi, I actually read these really good articles about natural treatments for acne, you'll find more useful information there I'm sure:


http://www.carefair.com/Skincare/Acne/Wa鈥?/a>


http://www.carefair.com/Skincare/Acne/Wa鈥?/a>What product would you recommend for acne?
Proactive Solutions...go to their website and request their information! Very powerful stuff! You should see the infomercial and results! Good luck!
I use the clinique 3 step system, its a cleanser, toner %26amp; a moisturizer..i think it works really well!
Proactive
I use a Olay oil free face wash. It works wonders. I used to have allot of acne, but then I started using this wash and in days it cleared up and my friends could not believe it. I highly recomend this.
clearpores
I have very sensitive skin and have to stay away from harsh products. I would go with a daily cleanser (with out without acne medication added), but make sure it has a toner in it or buy a toner seperately. Not only will toner control oil, but it will make your pores smaller so less oil and dirt build up over the course of the day.
Proactiv Solution

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan