Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do you get rid of Acne Redness?

I accidently popped a pimple about 2 days ago. I've been placing this pro-active refining mask on it so it doesn't reappear, but this redness from it wont go away. It is completely dried out and I have a extremely important job interview coming up in about 3 days. How do I get rid of the redness?How do you get rid of Acne Redness?
Aveno positive radiance shower face wash. it reduces redness and evens out your skin tone.








not to mention, it gives you the smoothest skin complexionHow do you get rid of Acne Redness?
my dermatologist gave me celstone to take. It was an oral steroid. Perhaps a short term over the counter solution may be hydrocortisone cream.
oil free moisturizers help, and if you want you can to have your face checked out by a dermatologist, and they will prescribe you some medicines. I don't know any quick solutions to pimples or zits, sorry. Thanks, hope you like my answer!
Ice really really helps with the redness and it makes it less bumpy
ive heard ice works so try it





kiss kiss toodles!!!
  • hair weave
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    student loan