Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do I get rid of acne on my back?

I've never had an issue with acne, especially on my back and suddenly out of nowhere, my back is all sorts of broken out. I tried the Neutrogena oil-free acne body wash and body scrub and neither of those worked. I ordered the Oxy bar of soap too and that's not seeming to help either and I don't know what to do!How do I get rid of acne on my back?
Acne on the back can be a result of shampoo, try changing to a different brand.How do I get rid of acne on my back?
Don't touch it or scratch it maybe it will go away.
If any of the above answers don't help, make sure you are washing your bed sheets regularly too. You'd be surprised of the dirt, grease, and oil that sticks on sheets after we've laid in them. It might help :)
Try proactiv. They have formula for body acne. It might be expensive but worth it.
try phisoderm..
I heartily recommend ClearPores Body System.





The ClearPores body and face washes contain these two excellent ingredients, which are accompanied by the well-known Aloe Vera (to soothe the skin and help the healing process), Dandelion Root and Yellow Dock.





Just visit its official site for more info:





http://www.clearpores.com/clicks/clickth鈥?/a>





Also... Keep your facial and body skin clean every day and be careful not to trigger acne or rashes by wearing very tight clothing or heavy backpacks. If you feel your clothing, backpack or purse is causing you skin problems, then start thinking about alternatives.








Source(s):


Best Acne Treatments in 2007


==========================


http://www.squidoo.com/thebestacnetreatm鈥?/a>


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan