Saturday, June 26, 2010

Is there any drug to cure acne and pimples and post pimple marks?

I am suffering from facial acne and pimples, i also have a lot of post pimple marks and dark spots on my face. Is there any cream or drug which can make my skin clean and healthy ?Is there any drug to cure acne and pimples and post pimple marks?
use crema concha nacar..


I got a big pimple on my side forhead and it hurts..Is there any drug to cure acne and pimples and post pimple marks?
try proactive solutions. i heard a lot of good feedback from those who have used this :) then, when all your pimpies are gone, you can try to have diamond tone peeling :)
roaccutane
Directly rub potato slices all over the face and wash after 30 minutes , if done regularly helps to get rid of blemishes and pimple scar.The most basic form of pimple prevention is hygiene and preventive skin care. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan