Saturday, June 26, 2010

What is the best foundation for acne prone, and oily skin?

I need a foundation that won't break me out and looks natural, also something that would give great coverage!





Thanks! (:What is the best foundation for acne prone, and oily skin?
I totally disagree with the Bare Minerals suggestion. Bare Minerals is not the best for oily skin, especially in the summer.





What I would suggest is Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet. Yes, it is a little more expensive but it is so worth it. It is water resistant, has great coverage, mattifying, looks natural, and does not clog pores. I just wore it yesterday night and fell in love with it. I usually use Bare Minerals but decided to try a different foundation at Sephora since I was going partying that nice. I danced in the hot club for 4 hours and I did not look like an oil slick as I usually would have.





With my Bare Minerals, when I am outside, if I am out too long in the sun, I look very oily within 1 hour. And what's worse is that it tends to change color because of the oil and I not only looking oily, but I look orange and very dark.





Now, don't get me wrong. Bare Minerals works great for me in the winter time and lasts a long time. I am on month 6 and am still not finished with the bottle (though I won't use it again until fall or winter).





However, for oily, acne-prone skin in the summer, I would not recommend Bare Minerals.





Also, another suggestion, use an oil mattifier. I use an oil mattifier under my makeup and it does a great job of making my face less oily so I do not have to touch up and blot as much.What is the best foundation for acne prone, and oily skin?
Actually um i think that and foundation with salicylic acid in it would help :) Report Abuse

i love maybelline pure makeup foundation


its in a little blue tube. its 50% water so it goes on really smooth and light and won't clog pores.
I would say Sheer Cover its amazing and does wonders without giving it that cakey feel. And its a mineral so it won't break out your skin.
bare minerals totally i use it and it is awesome. it fits ur description, and more! hope i helped!! =]
i use the covergirl whipped foundation, it works great for me and i get acne
I swear by bare minerals its the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan