Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do i get rid of acne scarring?

I used to have moderate acne problems, but my dermotologist and I got it totally under control, but now i have a few ance scars.





they are not bad at all, its just like a few on my chin and fore head, but even though people say im really pretty im exrtremely self-concious and i want them to go away.





They are not like indents or anything they look kinda like little pimples, but there not pimples. i am 14 years old. and a female.How do i get rid of acne scarring?
I suffer the same problem and about 5 years ago I started to use Decleor's prolagene gel, which has had dramatic affect to my skin, my scarring started to reduce in about 3 months of using this gel and after 5 years well its almost gone, I still break out in pimples (still at the age of 35) but the gel is my best friend. Its a bit pricey but so worth it, you have to give it ago.How do i get rid of acne scarring?
Proactive is the best because it gets rid of them.. and it keeps them from coming back
try sebo de macho, its a fillipno creme for ance scars, works well fast too.
OK, then, i don't have SCARS, but i do have a few of those ';little pimples'; on my fore head, but, one product helped me: Proactiv Solution! its worth it! i noticed a difference just like, 3 days after i started using it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan