Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can i make my acne appear less inflamed with makeup?

Hi,


I've recently realised I have been caking my makeup.





I have no idea how to successfully cover my acne.





Please DO NOT include acne medications, such as proactive, or any other skin care or treatment. I am already prescibed to the drug roaccutain and it is already in the progress of clearing my acne.





I am looking to reduce redness in my pimples and learn how to apply my foundation and concealer.








Many thanks,


KirbyHow can i make my acne appear less inflamed with makeup?
This may sound weird, but my best friend SWEARS by this - put a drop of Visine on your red pimple and it makes the redness fade. I've never done it, but she tells me it works great! Also, like the answerer above me said, Bare Minerals works really well for helping acne!How can i make my acne appear less inflamed with makeup?
A liquid concealer is the best for covering redness and pimples. If you can get one with a sponge tip applicator (like the Maybelline ones- also, Yves Saint Laurent make a magic concealer called Radiant Touch, it's amazing for hiding spots and scars!) they are great for dabbing on the areas that you need to cover and then pressing with your finger to cover the spots. If you pat it on instead of rubbing it on, it'll cancel out the redness better and look more even undearneath your powder.





My biggest tip- make sure you buy a concealer that is a couple of shades lighter than your skintone (so, a bit lighter than you would get in a foundation) I made the mistake of getting concealer that was too dark, and it looked horrible and made the areas stand out darker instead of blending in! If you're worried about your face looking too cakey and shiny, then I suggest skipping the foundation...I have found that if I use concealer on the areas that I need it, a powder-based foundation over the top is much better! Try it out, it will help to absorb the oil and will provide and matte finish instead of a shiny liquid look.
i suggest applyinga moisturizing lotion to your face before applying any make-up. then buy a powder concealer (hard to find though) and slightly press onto your skin. then add a smooth layer of foundation over your entire face, but make it a THIN layer. my friend has acne %26amp; that's how she does it. it seems like it takes a long time to do, but it really doesn't once you've practiced.


:)
You should try out a free trial of Shiva-23 it's a new product. It destroys Acne causing bacteria without making your skin flaky and dry.





Shiva-23 Clinical Study: http://www.skincarereviewers.com/the-shi鈥?/a>


Shiva-23 Testimonial: http://www.skincarereviewers.com/sharlen鈥?/a>





Both of those pages have links to the Free Trial so you'll only have to pay shipping and handling.
hi,


makeup iz bad for u if u have oily prone skin. and obviously YOU have that. anywho. do not wear makeup until ur acne has cleared up with the medication u got. let the progress get better dont cake your makeup becuz gurlz with acne that cake their makeup look UGLY. n truzt me u dnt want ppl sayin dat bout u it lookz gross. anyway like i said STOP PUTTING ON UR MAKEUP LYK A CAKE FACE and let ur acne clear up. wen it haz cleared up THEN u can wear ur makeup with ur clear skin :]
i know it might be kinda pricey, but get bare minerals. i have this, (i never/rarely have acne) and now i never get it. its so smooth and it actually improves your skin over time. its almost impossible to 'cake' it on. you can get it at ulta or online. just swirl, tap and buff!
any concealer with a green tinge yea i kno its green but the color of it helps the red be less noticable but dont just rely on concealer cuz if u just leave ur acne alone it wont be so red





the redness of ur acne could even probably be from your make up to
Go bare for a bit. The make-up is making it worse! I promice go without it for a week, i tryed the make-up once then i took my friends word for it, went bare... and now my skin is clear and less oily!
A slightly greener concealer will make the red less noticeable.
put foundation on

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan