Saturday, June 26, 2010

What is the best treatment for acne scarring?

mild acne scarring treatment that will work the fastest. I have a small tube of tretinoin cream that I haven't used yet. My acne is very mild now so I am worried now that it cleared up what to use to get rid of the post acne scaring. What is the best treatment for acne scarring?
For a few brown spots on my face i have been using Retina A .05% and Obagi Blender. It worked great but I only used it for a few short months as I saw a vast improvement.


Many people, including dermatologists, are finding that Retin-A, which is often used to treat wrinkles, acne, and skin discolorations, is quite effective for the treatment of acne scars as well.


While using retin-a for acne scars, you should avoid exposure to the sun, or use a sunscreen with a minimum SPF 15.


Read Here for more informations:http://www.acne-removal-scar.net/retin-a鈥?/a>What is the best treatment for acne scarring?
ALOE VERA works wonders.


over the summer the sun, and the chlorine and in the pools seemed to really bring out those scars..





i used the aloe vera straight from the plant for my sunburns and my scars, and it does a great job!
Hi





Use Bio Oil Its relatively cheap and does the job.


I had a scar on my neck and i used the bio oil for about 2 weeks and the scar cleared up nicely.





Good luck
Rub lotion on it or baby oil that usually helps acne scarring, but be careful about the oil because it might make you break out.
medrema or palmers fade cream. if its a new scar, marederma. if its old, palmers.
a lotion with sulfur in it.


my derm prescribed me one and i totally notice a difference.
Emu oil. I swear by it for all scars.
cut them off
  • hair weave
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    student loan