Saturday, June 26, 2010

What cleaners really get rid of acne?

I have used a lot of cleaners in the past and none of them seemed to worked. I do not want to spend a bunch of money though. Does anyone have any luck with get ridding of acne?What cleaners really get rid of acne?
i like Noxzema, but a good skin care routine is to use alcohol rub , then wash face, then lotion and sunscreen!i know acne is a horrible thing and stress, hormones and sweets can make it worseWhat cleaners really get rid of acne?
I would use the clinique acne kit, it has a cleaner, toner an dlotion. Its also tested by dermatologist. I found proactive not for me. I got mild acne, but It made it worse! Not just that it didnt even get rid of my acne. Proactive doesnt work for everybody, I would suggest buying the kit off ebay for cheap and seeing if it works, you can probably get one for like 10.00 bucks. besides enrolling into a program you have to cancel! I like clinique because its not too expensive its like 40.00 dollars for 3 things.


If you can't afford that I would go to the pharmacy side, and usually they have a acne section. All you need is a cleaners, toner, some cotton pads to put it on, and oil controlling lotion. Also I would get some makeup aswell. Look for water-based foundations, powders, and look for word matte, shine-free, oil free, never buy moisture infused or anti ageing it will make your acne break out more and you will get too much oil, clogged pores and break out. You can also look for a blotting tissue for the face to absorb excess oil off your makeup and buy a mattifying makeup base, this helps to get rid of any oil that builds under the foundation and keeps your face and makeup looking fresh. No 7 by boots does excellent and its cheap too. I bought mine for 7.00 dollars. You can find it at shoppers drug mart. Its made in the uk. But aside from all these things you can try. If you have stubborn pimples that won't go. Put some toothpaste on the zits that are big and they will disappear the next day! I used to do this in highschool, trust me it works. It doesn't burn or anything or leave marks.


lol. well hope this helps.
The true answer is NONE OR ALL. Depending.





Fancy commercials set aside. All topicals are the same. the GOLDEN RULE that you must remember is to use WHATEVER product you are using RELIGIOUSLY. As in 2 a day, EVERY DAY. Even 3 times a day is needed.
try proactive and watch your diet try to stay away from greasy food, soda, chocolate ect, eat alot of fruits, vegetables and drink alot of water.
i like biore

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan