Thursday, June 24, 2010

Acne products that calm your face or clear it up with out red or caped skin?

My face is Sensitive to face Wash and cream for acne. My face is getting bad. Any wash or creams or moisturizers i can use for my face,that clears it up and not so harsh?Acne products that calm your face or clear it up with out red or caped skin?
neutrogena transparent facial bar is ah-mazing!


its a bit drying, so try it w/ a moisturizer, i suggest clean and clear morning glow because it makes my skin really soft and it has spf 15!


good luckerzz=]Acne products that calm your face or clear it up with out red or caped skin?
Honestly, if you have a health insurance plan, I would just go see a dermatologist. I have very sensitive skin too and can't use most topical creams as I get a rash from them. A dermatologist can prescribe medications you take orally that can help with acne from the inside out instead of the other way around. Plus it's nice to have someone who knows more about acne than you do on your team. :)
I swab my face with an alcohol swab where I have acne. It stings and makes it red, but the red goes away fast and the sting only means it's working. Plus, for the redness, you can always swab at night ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan