Saturday, June 26, 2010

What is the next step in acne treatment for me?

So i am going to the dermatologist this week and i am wondering what to expect. I have acne on my face, back and under my hair. I am currently on tazorac and clindamycin topicals and i am wondering what you guys think i will get next.What is the next step in acne treatment for me?
You can find useful info about your problem in my source siteWhat is the next step in acne treatment for me?
Tazorac is very strong treatment, My recommendiations would be that you should keep your face clean and go easy on sweets if your are serious on getting rid of your acne.





And you might also want to see what Skin Treatment Guide kind a acne treatment recommends





Hope this helps





warmly


Irina
Acne is an internal problem that translates into skin inflammations and eruptions in the form of acne. This is why skin treatments are not the best solution for acne, but natural remedies can be. I would recommend eating lots of fruit and drinking lots of water.





However, It has been widely reported that ';apple-fasting'; is the fastest natural way to cure acne. Many of my readers have reported their acne clearing up in just days while apple-fasting. One of my readers found so much success with one of the most popular apple-fast acne solutions that he wrote about his experiences below. Check it out!





http://www.squidoo.com/AcneFree-InThreeD鈥?/a>
You don't have to buy expensive products to vanish those irritaing acne, you can try different home remedies. Do you know that yoga can cure acne? Try it! it will help your blood circulation increase. Your acne was due to too much dirt,you can try using papaya fruit with lemon. It will help vanish your acne scars. Just mash the papaya, add the lemon juice and scrub it. It's effectve! there are lots of remedies that you can do to get rid of acne. Just check the site bellow.
well u should try these topical drugs for a couple of weeks to see if there is any response ,if not he will start u on systemic agents like antibiotics or steroids read more about it here http://acnedestroyer.blogspot.com/2009/0鈥?/a>
your answer is in the site i mentioned in my sources

1 comment:

 
student loan