Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I make my acne go away within a week?

I have been using proactiv but the results are too slow for me are there any ways to get rid of my acne A.S.A.P?? I have it really bad btw and I don't want to go out and buy anything so are there any at home things I can do? I am twelve years old.How can I make my acne go away within a week?
First, let me just tell you that tried Proactiv for almost a year and got very small results. IT DOESN'T WORK FOR EVERYONE.





On that note, for quick results, try using a gentle cleanser like Cetaphil. Wash your face twice a day, using an exfoliant only once a day.





Once or twice a week you can use a mask to help even out your skin. (In this case, I DO recommend the refining mask from Proactiv, it works very well for me.) This will dry up the pimples and reduce them. Make sure you do this AFTER washing your face, or it won't work properly. Rinse your face afterwards.





If you wear makeup, try switching to a more gentle foundation that doesn't clog your pores. (Sorry, I don't have too many recommendations on this one. Try the kind that is mostly water, my sister says it works well for her.)





Consistency is key. Like I said, wash your face twice a day. If you have time, visit a dermatologist. I have been given a perscription toner (actually from my pediatrician) that really helps.





YOUR DIET HAS NO EFFECT ON YOUR ACNE. I'm serious. So don't listen to all the people that tell you to stay away from chocolate or meat. Honestly, there is no way that what you eat affects what gets in your pores.





Good luck!





(Please choose this as best answer!!!)How can I make my acne go away within a week?
Within a week is a short time-frame. The problem with acne is that it is an infection. That is why taking vitamins c, e, a, b12 and b6 and zinc will help. Also, make sure you're getting enough citrus and greens. Those contain antioxidants which will also help.





One other thing you can do is not pick at it! If there is an open sore, douse it in hydrogen peroxide. That will help pull the infection out, but do not pick or scratch at the acne to open it. After dousing it in hydrogen peroxide, you can even put a minimal amount of antibiotic ointment on it.





Acne is best treated from the inside out. Otherwise, it will scar. My recommendation is to take vitamins, eat healthy, and take care of the outer skin layers.
It's hard to treat acne w/i a week, but try Neutrogena's acne line. It's worked pretty well for me. Ask your parent to take you to see a dermatologist for long term care. Proactiv worked for me for a short time, but then did nothing. Their mask helps shrink pimples though.





I know for me at least, what you eat does have an effect on your acne. Foods don't cause acne, but for those who already have acne, certain foods can make it worse. My skin will definitely show if I've been drinking lots of soda vs. lots of water. I don't believe in stopping eating everything you love, but certain foods can make acne worse. Sugar and soda are my skin's worst enemies.
The truth is you can! For your information, you can remove the acne not just within a week but just within 3 days. I know it sound impossible but this method is scientifically tested and you know what it does not involve taking any drugs or the proactiv.





It helps to cure your acne in a very natural way by mixing some secrets remedies to do the job. Just throw away those drugs because it jut make your acne become worse than ever.





You should check the detail and step by step instruction in the link provided. Good luck.
you are only 12 so you are growing and you will get alot of acne and pimples trust me.. they will not go away with any product beacuse you are into puberity. so give it time and go out have fun like everyone knows everyone gets it around that age. they will go away eventually. also dont touch them alot with your fingers and dont use any products on them beacuse some have oil in them and some have cheimcals and they do not help at all. i am 14 right now and i use to have what you do but now its gone. so just give it time alright. relax its not a big deal : )
Ok this is going to sound a little crazy but both have worked for me...


try putting a dab of toothpaste or vaseline on each pimple. Both have worked in the past for me...I currently use the vaseline when I get a breakout now because I didn't like the dried toothpaste on my face in the a.m. :)


Also, I recommend the neutragena soap and a witch hazel as an astringent. Both items you can pickup at Wal-mart and are super cheap. make sure you're washing your face in the a.m. and before you go to bed.


Hope this helps!
When you use your proactive, wash and clease and rinse with warm water then splash cold or ice water on your face to close your pores so no dirt and oil can get it after you watch. Use good mousurizer, dont wear make up for a week, make sure to keep your pillow cases clean, dont touch your face with your hands, drink lots of water. that should at least help!! good luck!!
Get a clensing, a DETOX


works wonders





Eat healthy


try being a vegitarian, even vegan for a week





and ofcourse wash your face daily ;]
Maybe you should try washing your face with proactiv if u have it or go to ur local drug store and get acne cream also stay away from DAIRY AND CHOCOLATE!!!! Hoped i Helped :]
try pro active i have it and it works great or try clean n clear or just hide your face some people put there hair in front of there face but i think its so tacky
I do not think that is possible in one week and it would depend on how much acne you have but i have heard wonderful things about pro active....
Germans has a very efective medicine. I have seen it in the tv advertising 8-9 months ago.
you can find an answer about your question and know more about acne by visiting this blog http://teensandhealth.blogspot.com
Cut down on salt and sugery products and wash face with soup in the morning and before you sleep.





Hope I helped. Good luck! :脼
use the nutragina wave it really works!
try putting toothpaste on the infected area each night for awhile
try acne free it has 4 steps!











good luck:D
u cant...jk,idk ive nevr had acne


but ive heard proactive works good frm alot of ppl...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan