Saturday, June 26, 2010

How can I get rid of acne scars on my chest and back?

I took accutane earlier this year, but I still have a lot of scarring/red bumps on my chest and back. I would love to get rid of them before summer if possible.How can I get rid of acne scars on my chest and back?
Its exspensive but Mederma. Run's about 20 - 30 bucks. Can get it at your local drug store.





http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_p鈥?/a>How can I get rid of acne scars on my chest and back?
just got some. hope it's worth the $30. thanks Report Abuse

i used to have a huge acne problem when i was in college. it got really bad during times of stress, like around exam times. i found that the major reason for my breakouts was stress and poor nutrition.





the best thing you can do to prevent acne, is to drink lots and lots of water. tap water is the best. it detoxifies your system. fruits also help a lot; especially citrus fruits.





don't go for soaps or cleansing agents that claim to get rid of your acne. they just dry up your skin. excess oils may cause acne but your skin still needs the oils. don't over wash either for the same reason.





i tried a lot of products from the internet because i was desperate for an acne-free face, since i was in college. the girls just didn't dig it. nothing worked as well and as fast as Acnezine.


here's the link to their site


http://www.acnezine.com/?aid=155535





i saw the effects in a week. i was so relieved that i found this product. it just turned my social life around. it not only cured the acne i had but also removed blemishes. i still use it during stressful times to prevent future breakouts. i highly recommend it
Hi there,





I know of someone who have successfully remove the scars over and over again. His name is Chris. I have been using his products for years. One of his best product is how to remove the scars from the body. It has even been featured on a TV program. You might want to take a look:


http://blogpower.org/l/go.php?action=asSeenOnTv





In 3-5 days, you will be able to remove them.
Hi there,





I found a lot of articles and information at:





http://www.acnescarstreatments.com/





The product they recommend (zenmed) also worked for me.





good luck
all i can say is leave it alone and in a few months, it will be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan