Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I get rid of some dry skin caued by my acne medication?

I don't use that medication anymore but it left some dry skin what can I put on it to get rid of it?How can I get rid of some dry skin caued by my acne medication?
fruit of the earth vitamin e lotion. Or a moisturizing mask of some sort.





You have to exfoliate first with a facial scrub.How can I get rid of some dry skin caued by my acne medication?
Find a moisturizer that does not clog pores. You have to read the lable carefully for that sometimes. Avoid any products that have oil in the them.
Vasiline, %26amp; it's cheap
Use an exfoliating scrub like St. Ives Apricot Cleanser on your face to get rid of the dry skin, then make sure it doesn't come back by using a light, oil-free moisturizer on your clean skin. I recommend Neutrogena products.
cream all ways helps. i have a biting proplem and when it tries i put cream on it!
Aloe. Natural, soothing aloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan