Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do i get rid of acne that is under the skin?

My acne is mainly under the skin type stuff. It really bothers me because I can never find anything that will help me.





I'm allergic to bezoyl peroxide and nothing im trying seems to do the job.





I want to get rid of my acne, but please do NOT suggest proactive.How do i get rid of acne that is under the skin?
Hi!





It sounds like you have cystic acne. If that's the case, you will need something much stronger than products offered in drug stores.





I would suggest seeing your dr. and getting a referral to a dermatologist. You need to know exactly what type of acne you have so it can be treated effectively. Accutane is often used for severe, more cystic types of acne. It's results are usually permanent. I know a few people who've been prescribed Accutane and they now have beautiful, clear skin.





I hope this helps you out :)How do i get rid of acne that is under the skin?
Go to a doctor or dermatologist.





When I had adult acne the doctor told me to use products containing salicylic acid. I forgot to buy that at the store, so i dissolved an aspirin (salicylic acid) in water and used the water. It seemed to get rid of the acne. You could try that - I used a regular aspirin in about a tablespoon of water and dabbed it on the bad spots twice a day. It is really cheap. Try it, it might help you. Good luck.
Wash your face twice daily with soap. Don't use one of those lathering, soothing, etc soaps, as it will make your skin oily, and well, you know.





Don't over dry your face, as if you do, your pores will take revenge and produce the normal amount of oil + an extra kick (and well, you know...).





This is what I do, and I has no acne!
accutane, or they have other pills you can take. but the others don't work as well as accutane. it gets rid of most acne forever. topical stuff doesn't work for under the skin acne.
Try accutane. It worked for me and I haven't had an outbreak for over ten years. Also the article below is really helpful. Good luck.
Go to a dermatologist and get an oral anitbiotic or acctuane to clear it up.
the only way to get under the skin is to remove the skin.
pop it


i use philosophy purity. its a cleanser, toner and moisturizer in one, my skin has never looked better
i use clean and clear,and it works really good. but if nothing is helping you,get and appointment with a dermatologist.
steam your face and use aveeno ultra calming face wash! i do this and all the stuff comes out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan