Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I get rid of acne marks?

I am from Bangladesh and Neutrogena products are not avaiable here. What should I do? These little elements are driving me crazy.How can I get rid of acne marks?
I am sorry that ';Abuser'; felt the need to answer like that. It is not right. Anyway, I would see if maybe you could find a friend somewhere who can buy the product you need and send it to you, assuming that that is allowable.How can I get rid of acne marks?
mederma, vitamin E, or go to the dermatologist and get laser treatments
paperbag over your face.
Use one of the many face peel products available, or make your own using mud.
Try whitening or lightening lotions. Any brand will do. They help fade away those dark acne spots but will take time so be patient. Avoid the sun as much as possible as sunlight will darken those marks. Apply sunblock if you have to go out in the sun. Eat healthy- make sure your diet is rich in vitamin A, C, E and omega-3. These vitamins are required for skin renewal.
Hi





I understand your problem. Black acne scars can be completely cured by following simple lifestyle changes.





Why don't you look at my website which speaks about lightening of acne scars completely by using simple creams?





http://www.geocities.com/acne_no_more/in鈥?/a>





http://acne-no-more.blogspot.com/
Acne and pimples is one of the most distressing and depressing problems faced mostly by youngsters. Soak cotton wool in mint juice, and apply every day. Mix cinnamon powder with lime juice to make a fine paste, Apply on pimples.There are more such remedies at http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan