Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best thing to use on your face for dry/acne prone skin?

I'm 30 years old, so something with anti wrinkle would be awesome too.What is the best thing to use on your face for dry/acne prone skin?
Depends


See if you can get a few samples. I heard a few people that used proactive say it dried them out so if you are starting with dry skin you need something that is oil free and hydrates the skin. Also make sure you are using a product that exfoliates the skin acne starts deep under the skin three weeks before you see it on the surface.


i sell Mary Kay and we have a few different product that are made for acne prone skin and we also have anti ageing. i would be happy to send you some samples or you could search for a consultant in your area if you prefer to sit down with someone for a free consultation.


http://www.marykay.com/sdoshi/skincare/d鈥?/a>What is the best thing to use on your face for dry/acne prone skin?
Well, for acne, you can use Noxema found at any store. As for the wrinkles, you can use Estee Lauder anti-aging cream. It works like botox, but it is definitely safe. Trust me, my grandma uses it, and she looks great.
I have been using a great product from Nu Skin for years. It has been working really well for me. Check out this page, there is a ton of stuff for all kinds of ailments.





All of their products are made to help the aging process. The acne systems are awesome!
My grandfather send my daughter this stuff called absorbase, it works for pretty much everything... it's like this thick cream but it's not creamy it's very thick. It do not oil your skin or dry it out. You should look it up on the net :)
Theres this stuff...its like Oil-Free Acne Wash from neutrogena. it comes in a purple bottle and says it leaves a slight ';tingle';. Its sooo great!
Im 29, and have suffered from acne . I use Ziana- a new acne gel that has worked wonders. I also wash my face with cetaphil and mositurize with cetaphil and I am acne free. For wrinkles, I heard oil of olay total effects is wonderful. I am going to start using that at night as part of my regimin.





Good Luck!!
I may be able to help you!!! I am a Mary Kay Independant Beauty Consultant. We have Time Wise 3 in 1 Cleanser and moisturizer. We have 2 different kinds. One for Normal to dry skin, the other for normal to oily... This works great for wrinkles as well. But our GREATEST acne product that we have that I used when i have acne is called Velocity. Go to our website marykay.ca and look! I'm not jus trying to sell you, but i like to help. I know what its like to have acne! Not fun!


Email me: katherineburgess88@hotmail.com
Try Neutrogena! I've tried it and it's awesome! It works great on acne marks without giving you dry skin.
I have had the same problem. I use Alpha Hydrox oil-free lotion at night. It exfoliates and keeps my skin clear and blackhead free.You have to use sunscreen though, because it makes you more likely to sunburn. I like Olay Complete Oil-free sunscreen. It is lightweight and doesn't make me break out.
.
I had great skin when i was a teenager, as i got up in the years (not so much) i tryed pro-active. All i can say is IT WORKS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan