Saturday, June 26, 2010

Has anyone with mild to moderate acne used minus 417 dead sea cosmetics? If so, how well did they work?

Did it cause you to break out at first? How long did it take and what did you use?Has anyone with mild to moderate acne used minus 417 dead sea cosmetics? If so, how well did they work?
Hi,


I used to have really bad acne right from my teenage years . It was pretty embarassing to go to college with my acne patched face and I was desperate to get rid of it somehow. I took plenty of efforts to keep my face clean all the time and also ate nutritious food and drank lots of water. None of it helped though. I then recently read an article about a lady who got rid of her acne completely using a particular acne product. I tried it and it worked really well. Within 4 weeks my acne was gone completely. Really good stuff. Just thought I would share this with everyone. You can read more about the lady鈥檚 article at the link below.





http://acnevanish.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan