Saturday, June 26, 2010

Is it possible for acne to become immune against the acne medication if used to long?

I know that bacteria can become immune against antibiotics so I just wonderd because acne is caused by bacteria and other things.Is it possible for acne to become immune against the acne medication if used to long?
I don't think acne would become immune to it, or at least what I've seen. I also suggest other things you can do for acne:





Consider taking a shower both before you go to bed and as soon as you get up when you get a bad break out. I use Neutrogena's Deep Clean Scrub in the shower. Maybe even look for a clay mask you can put on and rinse off before bed. I put on Differin cream on my blemishes before bed.





Also remember to change your pillow case daily! It holds the oils from your face.





Remember to keep your oils from your hands and hair away from your face as much as possible.





Also, look for concealers that will cover blemishes but won't make them oilier. Both Clearasil and Neutrogena have a good concealer out.Is it possible for acne to become immune against the acne medication if used to long?
Yes, it can get immuned to the antibiotics you're taking. Just wash your face with clean warm water thoroughly to open up the pores, don't put soap, then wash with tap water or colder that you can tolerate to close the pores. Do it 3x a day and lessen it when the acne has reduced. Drink vitamins with ZINC to help your immune system fight bacteria. For follow up questions you can join pharmacy reviewer forum.





I hope this helps.
smartypants. finally someone realizes it!


but acne's not just caused by bacteria, its clogged pores, hair follicles and oil, along with bacteria. sometimes the more you use an antibacterial medication for bacteria, the more pimples you will get. it keeps building up. even by using tea tree oil too often, that can happen as well. its best to use a gentle product that does have astringent abilites and a bit antibacterial..just don't use it everyday for a long time. you need to switch things in skin care
YES...YES...YES!!!!!!


I use to buy every kind of acne medicine in the world.....use it for a time and it appear that there were no changes or improvements. After my (Hys) my face cleared up....so young or old....medicine do not help some people...I also think it can be a allegy because of the food that you eat.
Yeah it can (for the most part), if your on antibiotics. Its happened to me a few times, the dermatologist usually just prescribes a different antibiotic.
Try ';Clearasil'; ointment or liquid - it is quite good.
  • hair weave
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    student loan