Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I cure this sudden acne breakouts?

I have sudden acne all over my face ever since my husband died 3 months ago. I have tried everything so I think this is due to an imbalance in my hormones. I do live in PA where there is no sun and is freezing. Any suggestions?How can I cure this sudden acne breakouts?
i had really bad acne for a longggg time, i tried everything, retenae, duac, tazorac, minocyline, benzocline, ziana and a couple of more things.....





but none of that stuff worked as well as nuetrogena oil free acne face wash





i dont no why it worked so well on me but it did so give it a try!





hope that helpsHow can I cure this sudden acne breakouts?
Go to a dermatologist, nobody on line truly knows whats right for you. Maybe...


Stress is causing it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan